Baked Ziti is a great dish that you can make ahead of time and freeze. When you are ready to eat it you just have to pull out of the freezer and right into the stove it goes. So for those busy nights your dinner will be a breeze.
To learn more about Freezer Cooking check out our How to freezer cook series – Part 1 – Sample Menu and Getting Started.
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 1 box of Ziti pasta or any shape pasta
- 1 jar pasta sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella shredded cheese
- 1 16oz cottage cheese
- 2 eggs
- Boil pasta as directed on box.
- Mix cheeses and eggs in a bowl.
- Combine pasta, cheese mix & sauce.
- Pour into 13X9 pan.
- Wrap with foil and freeze.
- To Reheat – Set oven to 400 degrees.
- Bake for 60 minutes with foil on.
- Remove foil and bake another 10 minutes to brown cheese.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy:
Recipe submitted by a reader.