Crockpot Pork Loin Roast Recipe is a favorite at my house. What a great feeling to walk in the door from a busy day to the aroma of this succulent roast that is done and ready to be eaten. All you need is 4 ingredients and this programmable crock pot! The secret ingredient is Apple Cider Vinegar!
Crockpot Pork Loin Roast is also naturally gluten free which is perfect for my son and Melissa. I like to make Gluten Free Gravy Recipe to serve with the roast and potatoes if I make them. For the meal pictured above we had Way Better Hash Brown Casserole and corn with the roast.
- 3½ to 5 lb Pork Loin Roast
- 1 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- Place roast in crockpot.
- Add Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Season roast with salt and pepper.
- Place cover on crockpot and cook on low for 8 hours.
- Serve with gravy if desired.
Be sure to follow Stockpiling Moms on Pinterest for more inspiration!
Stockpiling Moms Popular Posts:
Follow Stockpiling Moms:
Delicious Crockpot Recipes :
- Complete Pork Chop Dinner in a Crockpot
- Complete Steak Dinner in a Crockpot
- Crock Pot Baked Potatoes
- Crockpot Apple Crisp
- Crockpot Apples and Porkchops
- Crockpot Bacon Cheese Potatoes
- Crockpot Breakfast Casserole
- Crockpot Buffalo Dip
- Crockpot Chicken & Sweet Potatoes
- Crockpot Chicken and Stuffing
- Crockpot Coca-Cola Pork Roast
- Crockpot Hashbrown Casserole
- Crockpot Hawaiian BBQ Chicken
- Crockpot Hot Cocoa
- Crockpot Pizza Casserole
- Crockpot Pork Loin Roast
- Crockpot Pumpkin Spice Lattes
- Crockpot Ranch Porkchops
- Homemade Crockpot Caramel Dip (Dulce de Leche)