Crockpot Pizza Casserole is amazing and so easy to prepare! My family loves pasta and pizza so this is the perfect recipe for them!
I was so excited to try it. Anytime I can make a dish in the Crockpot I love that because it saves me both time and money. It was a huge success at our house! Everyone begs for more! It is a keeper for our Menu Plan that is for sure! I like to serve it with Garlic Breadsticks and salad.
You could serve this with garlic bread and a salad and you are ready for dinner. Remember if you like this post then “Pin It” – it is a great way to bookmark the ideas, recipes, DIY, crafts and tips that will help you later!
- 1 Box (16 oz) Spiral Pasta (uncooked but rinsed)
- 1 pound lean ground beef, turkey or chicken
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup sliced pepperoni
- 32 ounces pasta sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Spray a Large Crockpot (6qt or larger) with non-stick spray
- In a medium skillet over medium-high heat, brown the ground beef or chicken or turkey with the onion, garlic, pepperoni and green bell pepper. Drain any excess fat.
- Rinse pasta and place in the crockpot with drained ground meat mix. Stir. Pour pasta sauce and 1 cup water over noodle mix.
- Top with shredded mozzarella.
- Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours (no not lift the lid).
Be sure to follow Stockpiling Moms on Pinterest for more inspiration!
If you are new or just catching up here are our most popular posts:
Ways to save at the store:
- Weekly Deals at Kroger