Crockpot Pizza Casserole is amazing! My family loves pasta and pizza so this is the perfect recipe for them! I was so excited to try it. Anytime I can make a dish in the Crockpot I love that because it saves me both time and money. You could serve this with garlic bread and a salad and you are ready for dinner. Remember if you like this post then “Pin It” – it is a great way to bookmark the ideas, recipes, DIY, crafts and tips that will help you later!
- 1 Box (16 oz) Spiral Pasta (uncooked but rinsed)
- 1 pound lean ground beef, turkey or chicken
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup sliced pepperoni
- 32 ounces pasta sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Spray a Large Crockpot (6qt or larger) with non-stick spray
- In a medium skillet over medium-high heat, brown the ground beef or chicken or turkey with the onion, garlic, pepperoni and green bell pepper. Drain any excess fat.
- Rinse pasta and place in the crockpot with drained ground meat mix. Stir. Pour pasta sauce and 1 cup water over noodle mix.
- Top with shredded mozzarella.
- Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours (no not lift the lid).
If you like this recipe you may also like:
Mr. Food – Scrumptious Slow Cooker Recipes
Ways to save at the store: