Crockpot Honey Pork and Apples
Easy Crockpot Meatloaf2

Detox Water

This is an amazing detox water recipe.  You must try it!  Three simple ingredients to kick start your weight loss.

This is an amazing detox water recipe.  You must try it!  Three simple ingredients to kick start your weight loss.

Detox Water – I love to DETOX.  My favorite way is by drinking Detox Water.  Most everyone who knows me knows how I love to cleanse.  I have tried many in my life.  My personal favorite but the hardest one I ever did was a 45 day Candida Yeast Overgrowth Cleanse.

detox water ingredients

As far as Detoxing you can do a 3 day and get yourself back on track.  I am really enjoying this detox water recipe.  It is easy to make and tastes amazing!  Mix this up and drink 1 gallon per day for 3 days in addition to eating a whole foods diet.  To get the effects you should avoid refined grains, sugars and processed foods.  I honestly reused my lemons, cucumbers and mint and they produced a quality detox water again.

5.0 from 9 reviews
Detox Water
Recipe type: Beverage
Prep time:
Cook time:
Total time:
Serves: 1

• 1 gallon of water (spring, distilled or filtered)
  • 1 whole organic lemon, sliced and seeds removed
  • ½ cucumber sliced
  • 10 mint leaves, organic if possible
  1. Wash and dry the lemon.
  2. Slice and remove seeds
  3. Fill pitcher with 1 gallon of distilled or spring water
  4. Add lemons
  5. Add cucumbers
  6. Add mint
  7. Refrigerate for 12 hours and enjoy

SPM-Pin-it-here

Disclaimer:  I am not a health care professional and I am not providing medical advise.  Always consult with a medical professional before you change your diet or implement a weight loss strategy.

Be sure to follow Stockpiling Moms on Pinterest for more inspiration!

You can download this Water Intake Calendar for FREE and use it monthly to track your water intake.

Cantaloupe Strawberry Water

Watermelon Cucumber Water

Grapefruit Water

Lemon Water

Apple, Orange and Raspberry Water

Lime and Mint Water

Strawberry Orange Water

Blueberry Infused Water

Apple Cinnamon Metabolism Water

I love to use Lemon Ice Cubes too!  Download the free Water Intake Calendar HERE.

Other Posts You May Enjoy:

Winter Detox

Detox Your Body

Candida Yeast Overgrowth

Detox Plan

Apple Cinnamon Metabolism Water

If you are new or just catching up here are our most popular posts:

Meatloaf in a Muffin Tin

Crockpot Bacon Cheese Potatoes

Homemade Fruit Popsicles

Weight Watchers Peanut Butter Cool Whip Treat

Crockpot Pizza Casserole

Dollar Store Bin Makeover

Detox Water

Can You Freeze Cream Cheese?

Downy Unstoppables in my Wax Burner? Who Knew?

Meatloaf ala Stockpiling Moms

Copy Cat Chick-fil-A Sauce

Ways to save at the store:

Follow Stockpiling Moms:

Delicious Recipes:

Comments

• Melissa@StockpilingMoms says

If flushes out toxins and impurities from our bodies that we get through the food we eat, our air and lotions and body products we use (petro chemicals)

1. Deedster says

Flat Belly Diet uses this Type of detox and calls it “Sassy Water” the difference being they also have you add a little fresh ginger.

• Melissa@StockpilingMoms says

You eat clean – no processed foods. Veggies, Fruits, Nuts, Meat are best choices. I limit no dairy and grains. No coffee.

2. Molly says

I just made this last night and already have 2 quarts down by 9am! I wish I would’ve brought the other 2 mason jars with me today! I love water by itself, but this stuff is delish!

I did add about a 1/2 inch piece of ginger root to each jar. I didn’t have mint this time, but read that mint adds a lot of health benefits, so I will for sure be adding it next time! I am likely going to start growing it myself and add it to many food/drink items.

Health benefits of mint include:
    – Soothing the digestive tract and if you are having stomach ache then it can be of great help
    – Drinking herbal mint tea reduces irritated bowel syndromes, cleanses the stomach and also clear up skin disorders such as acne.
    – Mint acts as a cooling sensation to the skin and helps in dealing with skin irritations.
    – Mint helps in eliminating toxins from the body.
    – Crushed mint leaves helps in whitening teeth and combat bad breath.
    – Mint is a very good cleanser for the blood.

Thanks again for the recipe!

3. Michele says

Is there a reason to remove the seeds from the lemon? BTW–this is wonderful. My whole family is drinking the detox water (husband and college kids)!

4. Susan says

Is there something that can be used instead of the cucumber? The smell and taste do not agree with me. I’ve heard about ginger root and see it posted in some comments. Thanks!

5. Melissa@StockpilingMoms says

This detox water is so good for your body, flushes out toxins and is a great way to jump start weight loss!

6. says

Thanks so much, I’m going to try your apple cinnamon water too. I started the New Year drinking hot lemon water as soon as I get up and it really makes me feel better. I’ve done it before and just need to stay in the habit. I can’t wait to have a gallon of detox water in the fridge too, thanks!

7. says

So many detox water recipes, I can’t decide which one I’d love most :) I do love that you mention to drink a gallon in addition to a wholefood diet. At my work we have people who make these type of recipes and literally starve themselves at the same time. It loses all the benefits if you’re running yourself into the ground!
    Lately I’ve started hosting the Weekend Wholefood Blender Party and would love if you ever wanted to link up some of your delicious drinks recipes. It’s a wholefood drink blog hop with juices, smoothies, teas, vitamin waters and other home-made beverages. Love your blog and thanks for this wonderful recipe :)

8. Kelly says

I was wondering what does detox water taste like. Is it like sweet or something. People said it taste amazing and i was just wondering what is like the most specific word to describe detox water. The lemon cucumber mint one. Can you like describe the taste. Is it sweet sour or something THANK YOU if you answer me

9. Ramon says

Hi there! :) I absolutely love this water! I do have one question… You said in an earlier reply, that it was okay to drink… Here’s the (dumb) question. Is it okay to drink longer than a couple of days? I’m not a big fan of just plain water, and I am learning a lot about detoxification. Anyway, I could honestly see myself replacing my old boring water with this! I just want to make sure it’s okay to drink on a daily basis before I do.