This is an amazing detox water recipe. You must try it! Three simple ingredients to kick start your weight loss.
Detox Water – I love to DETOX. My favorite way is by drinking Detox Water. Most everyone who knows me knows how I love to cleanse. I have tried many in my life. My personal favorite but the hardest one I ever did was a 45 day Candida Yeast Overgrowth Cleanse.
As far as Detoxing you can do a 3 day and get yourself back on track. I am really enjoying this detox water recipe. It is easy to make and tastes amazing! Mix this up and drink 1 gallon per day for 3 days in addition to eating a whole foods diet. To get the effects you should avoid refined grains, sugars and processed foods. I honestly reused my lemons, cucumbers and mint and they produced a quality detox water again.
- 1 gallon of water (spring, distilled or filtered)
- 1 whole organic lemon, sliced and seeds removed
- ½ cucumber sliced
- 10 mint leaves, organic if possible
- Wash and dry the lemon.
- Slice and remove seeds
- Fill pitcher with 1 gallon of distilled or spring water
- Add lemons
- Add cucumbers
- Add mint
- Refrigerate for 12 hours and enjoy
Be sure to follow Stockpiling Moms on Pinterest for more inspiration!
You can download this Water Intake Calendar for FREE and use it monthly to track your water intake.
Other Posts You May Enjoy:
If you are new or just catching up here are our most popular posts:
Ways to save at the store:
- Weekly Deals at Kroger
Follow Stockpiling Moms:
- Apple Cinnamon Metabolism Water
- Blueberry Infused Water
- Chocolate Fudge
- Copycat Chick-fil-A Nuggets
- Easy Crockpot Meatloaf
- Frozen Yogurt Covered Strawberries
- Grinch Poppers
- Healthy Cucumber Snack
- Loaded Chicken and Potatoes Casserole
- Low Fat Twice Baked Potatoes
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Roasted Broccoli