Crockpot Cheesy Chicken and Rice is delicious and so easy to prepare! The name says it all – Cheesy Chicken and Rice. Six ingredients is all you need for this crockpot dish. You can’t beat that 🙂
You will start off by adding your chicken and some diced onion to your crockpot. You can cut your onion in big or small pieces however you prefer.
Next you will need a can of cream of chicken soup. Just spoon or dollop it on top. Cover your crockpot and let it cook away for the day.
When it’s almost ready you will need to have some cooked rice. What I like to do is cook my rice the night before and just stick it in the fridge. Then you can dump it in and stir it up and give it a minute or two to get heated. You can also cook your rice soon as you get home, though.
You will end up with an amazing dish of Cheesy Chicken & Rice 🙂 I love to serve this with Sour Cream Rolls
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 large onion, chopped (I use Vidalia)
- 1 - 8 ounce box of rice, prepared
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 - 10.5 ounce can cream of chicken soup (regular or fat free)
- 1 -15 ounce can whole kernel corn, drained
- Place chicken in bottom of crockpot.
- Scatter chopped onion over top.
- Spoon cream soup over top of that.
- Cover and cook on low 7-8 hours or on high 3-4 hours.
- A few minutes before serving, add in cooked rice, corn, and cheese.
- Stir to combine, put cover on for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Stockpiling Moms Popular Posts:
Follow Stockpiling Moms:Yum