I love this recipe for Homemade Toilet Bowl Cleaner. With only two ingredients it is easy to use and costs only pennies per serving. I used it and my toilets were shining. Removing toxins from my home without using chemicals is important, so this non toxic homemade toilet bowl cleaner is a winner. Cleaning with Vinegar and Baking Soda is a great way to save money.
For those of you who don’t like the smell of vinegar tea tree essential oil will not only mask the smell but will also sanitizes. Another great tip is to make your own Orange Vinegar Cleaner or Lemon Vinegar Cleaner to use in this recipe in place of the vinegar.
I highly recommend this do it yourself recipe for Homemade Toilet Bowl Cleaner. I just added baking soda, vinegar and then the tea tree oil and let it soak for about 10 minutes. I followed up by scrubbing it with my toilet bowl brush.
- ½ - ¾ cup baking soda
- ½ - ¾ cup distilled white vinegar
- 8 - 10 drops tea-tree or melaleuca essential oil
- Pour Baking Soda directly into the toilet bowl and add Essential Oil - optional
- Next add vinegar - in this order.
- Let sit for 10 minutes then scrub boil with brush.
Most Popular Posts:
Ways to save at the store:
- Weekly Deals at Kroger