Crockpot Ranch Porkchops is going to be added to our monthly menu plan because it is so delicious and you only need 3 ingredients to make this easy pork chop dinner recipe. Yes, I said that correctly only 3 ingredients needed! Simply place your pork chops in the crock pot and add cream of chicken soup and ranch packet mixed with some water! It’s that simple! My husband and boys cannot wait until I make this again because it was that tasty!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- Pork chops (I used 6 boneless porkchops)
- 1 Ranch Seasoning Dry Mix Packet
- 1 can Cream of Chicken or Cream of Mushroom Soup (plus 1 can of water or milk)
- Combine all ingredients in crockpot and mix well.
- Cook on low 4-6 hours.
Recipes for the Crock Pot:
- Complete Pork Chop Dinner in a Crockpot
- Complete Steak Dinner in a Crockpot
- Crock Pot Baked Potatoes
- Crockpot Apple Crisp
- Crockpot Apples and Porkchops
- Crockpot Bacon Cheese Potatoes
- Crockpot Breakfast Casserole
- Crockpot Buffalo Dip
- Crockpot Cheesy Chicken & Rice
- Crockpot Chicken & Sweet Potatoes
- Crockpot Chicken and Stuffing
- Crockpot Coca-Cola Pork Roast
- Crockpot Hashbrown Casserole
- Crockpot Hawaiian BBQ Chicken
- Crockpot Hot Cocoa
- Crockpot Pizza Casserole
- Crockpot Pork Loin Roast
- Crockpot Pumpkin Spice Lattes
- Crockpot Ranch Porkchops
- Crockpot Taco Soup
- Homemade Crockpot Caramel Dip (Dulce de Leche)
Stockpiling Moms Popular Posts:
Ways to save at the store:
- Weekly Deals at Kroger
Follow Stockpiling Moms: