Crockpot Coca-Cola Pork Roast is an easy dinner recipe to make! I love recipes like this one! It is perfect for a busy night! This is one of the easiest crockpot recipes EVER! The roast comes out so tasty and moist. All you need for this recipe is a pork roast and 1 cup of Coca-Cola (I am sure Coke Zero and Diet Coke would work too)! You can put salt and pepper on the roast for seasoning if you want but you don’t have too.
I put this in the crockpot on a Sunday morning and left for the day and when we came home it was perfect and the aroma in my home was amazing! In my other crockpot (I have 5 of them!) I put in Crock Pot Baked Potatoes.
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 3-4 lb Pork Roast
- 1 cup Coca-Cola
- salt and pepper to season, if desired
- Place roast in crockpot.
- Pour Coca-Cola over roast.
- Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Put lid on crockpot and cook on low for 8-10 hours.
Delicious Crockpot Recipes :
- Complete Pork Chop Dinner in a Crockpot
- Complete Steak Dinner in a Crockpot
- Crock Pot Baked Potatoes
- Crockpot Apple Crisp
- Crockpot Apples and Porkchops
- Crockpot Bacon Cheese Potatoes
- Crockpot Breakfast Casserole
- Crockpot Buffalo Dip
- Crockpot Cheesy Chicken & Rice
- Crockpot Chicken & Sweet Potatoes
- Crockpot Chicken and Stuffing
- Crockpot Coca-Cola Pork Roast
- Crockpot Hashbrown Casserole
- Crockpot Hawaiian BBQ Chicken
- Crockpot Hot Cocoa
- Crockpot Pizza Casserole
- Crockpot Pork Loin Roast
- Crockpot Pumpkin Spice Lattes
- Crockpot Ranch Porkchops
- Crockpot Taco Soup
- Homemade Crockpot Caramel Dip (Dulce de Leche)
Stockpiling Moms Popular Posts:
Ways to save at the store:
- Weekly Deals at Kroger
Follow Stockpiling Moms: