Crockpot Apples and Porkchops is one of the easiest recipes to make. This crockpot recipe is perfect if you are in a rush in the morning and need something quick to throw in the crockpot and go. This yummy meal reminds me of the meals my Mamaw use to make for me as a little girl. She would pick the best apples and let me help her in the kitchen peeling and slicing them. It amazes me how when I make certain dishes they bring back such vivid memories.
- 5-6 Granny Smith Apples, peeled and cubed
- 4-6 boneless porkchops
- 2 Tbsp butter
- ¼ cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- Heat skillet over medium high heat.
- Add butter and once melted add porkchops.
- Cook each side 5-6 minutes until golden brown.
- While cooking porkchops, peel apples and cube them.
- Put the apples in a large bowl and toss with brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Pour coated apples into crockpot.
- Place pork chops on top.
- Put lid on crockpot and cook on low 6-7 hours.
- Serve and enjoy.
Stockpiling Moms Popular Posts:
Follow Stockpiling Moms:Yum