Crockpot Apples and Porkchops is one of the easiest recipes to make. This crockpot recipe is perfect if you are in a rush in the morning and need something quick to throw in the crockpot and go. This yummy meal reminds me of the meals my Mamaw use to make for me as a little girl. She would pick the best apples and let me help her in the kitchen peeling and slicing them. It amazes me how when I make certain dishes they bring back such vivid memories.
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 5-6 Granny Smith Apples, peeled and cubed
- 4-6 boneless porkchops
- 2 Tbsp butter
- ¼ cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- Heat skillet over medium high heat.
- Add butter and once melted add porkchops.
- Cook each side 5-6 minutes until golden brown.
- While cooking porkchops, peel apples and cube them.
- Put the apples in a large bowl and toss with brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Pour coated apples into crockpot.
- Place pork chops on top.
- Put lid on crockpot and cook on low 6-7 hours.
- Serve and enjoy.
Delicious Crockpot Recipes:
- Complete Pork Chop Dinner in a Crockpot
- Complete Steak Dinner in a Crockpot
- Crock Pot Baked Potatoes
- Crockpot Apple Crisp
- Crockpot Apples and Porkchops
- Crockpot Bacon Cheese Potatoes
- Crockpot Breakfast Casserole
- Crockpot Buffalo Dip
- Crockpot Cheesy Chicken & Rice
- Crockpot Chicken & Sweet Potatoes
- Crockpot Chicken and Stuffing
- Crockpot Coca-Cola Pork Roast
- Crockpot Hashbrown Casserole
- Crockpot Hawaiian BBQ Chicken
- Crockpot Hot Cocoa
- Crockpot Pizza Casserole
- Crockpot Pork Loin Roast
- Crockpot Pumpkin Spice Lattes
- Crockpot Ranch Porkchops
- Crockpot Taco Soup
- Homemade Crockpot Caramel Dip (Dulce de Leche)
Stockpiling Moms Popular Posts:
Ways to save at the store:
- Weekly Deals at Kroger
Follow Stockpiling Moms: