Crockpot Honey Pork and Apples
Easy Crockpot Meatloaf2

Crockpot Apples and Porkchops

Only 6 ingredients in this flavorful dinner made in the slow cooker.  A must pin!

Crockpot Apples and Porkchops is one of the easiest recipes to make. This crockpot recipe is perfect if you are in a rush in the morning and need something quick to throw in the crockpot and go. This yummy meal reminds me of the meals my Mamaw use to make for me as a little girl. She would pick the best apples and let me help her in the kitchen peeling and slicing them. It amazes me how when I make certain dishes they bring back such vivid memories.

I love to serve this with Sour Cream Rolls and Squash Casserole.

5.0 from 5 reviews
Crockpot Apples and Porkchops
Recipe type: Crockpot
Prep time:
Cook time:
Total time:
Serves: 4-6

Such a simple meal full of big and bold taste!
  • 5-6 Granny Smith Apples, peeled and cubed
  • 4-6 boneless porkchops
  • 2 Tbsp butter
  • ¼ cup brown sugar, packed
  • 2 tsp cinnamon
  • 1 tsp nutmeg
  1. Heat skillet over medium high heat.
  2. Add butter and once melted add porkchops.
  3. Cook each side 5-6 minutes until golden brown.
  4. While cooking porkchops, peel apples and cube them.
  5. Put the apples in a large bowl and toss with brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg.
  6. Pour coated apples into crockpot.
  7. Place pork chops on top.
  8. Put lid on crockpot and cook on low 6-7 hours.
  9. Serve and enjoy.

SPM-Pin-it-here

Stockpiling Moms Popular Posts:

Meatloaf in a Muffin Tin

Homemade Fruit Popsicles

Weight Watchers Peanut Butter Cool Whip Treat

Dollar Store Bin Makeover

Detox Water

Can You Freeze Cream Cheese?

Downy Unstoppables in my Wax Burner? Who Knew?

Meatloaf ala Stockpiling Moms

Copy Cat Chick-fil-A Sauce

Follow Stockpiling Moms:

Comments

1. Christine says

Just came across this recipe from another website. I always am looking for a new twist on certain things we eat like pork chops and this looks good. Can’t wait to try it. Thank you!

2. June says

Making this tonight! Can’t wait to try it! Question though– can I skip the part when you brown the pork chops? I was just going to put the pork right in the slow cooker.

3. Kelley says

I made these tonight and they were delicious! I used bone in pork chops instead (about 3/4 of an inch thick), added onions (which I browned in the skillet after I browned the pork chops) and I slightly cooked the apple mixture in the skillet following the onions. I then added 2 cups of chicken broth with 2 tablespoons of corn starch to the crockpot to make a gravy. Total crock pot time was 2 1/2 hours. I served over mashed potatoes. Yum yum!

4. Jessica says

This was Heaven! I followed this to an extent tweaked it a little to suit me. I baked the apples for about 20 mins at 350 then seared the chops and put them on top of the apples and baked them About 10-15 Mins longer. Served with green beans and mashed potatoes. It could even do without the potatoes. It’s the best meal i have made in a while! I will definitely be making this again!

5. says

One word: delish! I changed a couple items: I do not peel the apples – the skin is the healthiest part and it cooks down in the crockpot. I also add a beer I have on hand – for the fall/winter a Christmas Ale is perfect with the cinnamon and nutmeg flavors. Serve over mashed potatoes and you have a perfect weeknight meal. Thanks!

6. lyndzie says

Do the pork chops have to be defrosted or can I put frozen ones in? I am dying to try this recipe for tonight but all I have right now are frozen chops.