This yummy low carb Paleo Bison Burger is amazing! I am in love with Bison! I had no idea what I was missing out on! My friend Cheri recently introduced me to it and I have to say it is the leanest and tastiest meat I have ever had! I love it! I decided to make a Bison Burger for dinner and couldn’t resist sharing it with you! This recipe is also gluten free too! If you are eating low carb or Keto this would be the perfect recipe for you to try!
This recipe is also Candida Friendly and Whole 30 complaint.
Weight Watchers Points Plus = 8 Points
Paleo Bison Burger
- 1 lb ground bison
- 1 TBSP garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp dried onion
- 1 lemon
- 1 avocado
- 1 tomato
- Add spices to your ground bison and make into 4 patties
- Grill on medium heat until desired temperature
- About 5 minutes before you are finished slice the tomato into 4 think slices
- Grill for 2 minutes on each side
- Slice avocado into thin slices
- optional: coat with lemon juice to prevent browning
- Place grilled tomato on each burger
- Add three slices of avocado
- Serve without a bun and enjoy!
I used the Good Cook avocado to slice my avocado for this recipe and it was simple and easy to use. I think it would be an amazing tool for making sushi – check out this post on how to make California rolls! The lemon zester was so easy to use too!
Other Avocado Recipes: