Avocado Egg Salad Wrap is perfect to pack in your lunch or to eat on the go. It really hit the spot for me at lunchtime. It is a great way to eat clean and be healthier. With this recipe you can prepare Avocado Egg Salad ahead of time and then pack a tortilla in your lunch bag to wrap it in. I packed it in my oldest son’s lunchbox and he loved having it at school. For my boys they like to use regular tortillas but for clean eating I use whole wheat tortillas. Hope you enjoy!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
Weight Watchers Points Plus = 9 Points
Avocado Egg Salad Wrap
Great wrap for lunch or on the go meal!
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled
- 2 avocados - peeled, pitted, and cubed
- 1 tablespoon prepared yellow mustard
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise or vegenaise
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 whole wheat tortillas
- Mash the eggs with a fork in a mixing bowl to break up.
- Add the avocado, mustard, and mayonnaise.
- Gently smash the ingredients together until blended.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Place mixture in tortilla and roll up.
You can also use regular tortillas(like the picture), but to make it clean eating be sure to use whole wheat tortillas.
Courses Clean Eating