Weight Watchers Butterfinger Dessert is absolutely divine! Who knew you could eat this great dessert and it’s only 4 points per serving. It makes about 15 servings in the entire 13X9 dish. With Labor Day coming and lots of cook outs and end of the summer parties this would make an excellent recipe to take. It only takes about 15 minutes to make from start to finish if you buy a prepared angel food cake (which I did from Kroger to make it easier and faster). You only need 5 ingredients to make this scrumptious dessert!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 1 prepared angel food cake
- 1 (1 oz) fat free sugar free butterscotch pudding mix
- 2 (8oz) fat free cool whip
- 8 butterfinger fun size candy bars
- 1½ cups skim milk
- Spray a 9 x 13 pan with cooking spray.
- Tear angel food cake into bite size pieces.
- Prepare pudding with 1-1/2 cups of skim milk, whisk until it starts to become creamy.
- Fold in 2 containers of Cool Whip Free with pudding mixture.
- Crush candy bars.
- Layer ½ cake, ½ of pudding mixture and ½ of crushed Butterfingers.
- Repeat layer.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.
Be sure to check out these Weight Watchers recipes: