Eggplant Casserole is a great vegetarian dinner dish! If you are overwhelmed with eggplant from your garden then this recipe is a perfect way to use up some of your eggplant. This casserole was super easy to put together and place in the oven and let it bake away. It is only 3 Weight Watchers Points (4 Slices of Eggplant with toppings). I did serve it with some bread from the bakery at Kroger. My hubby and I thought it was delicious, my kids however were not fans. But they did at least try it!
A great money saving tip is that you can freeze cottage cheese too!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce
- ¾ cup shredded low-fat mozzarella cheese
- ¾ cup nonfat cottage cheese
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese (grated)
- ¾ lb eggplant (slices half-inch thick)
- Grill eggplant on George Foreman Grill for about 5-10 minutes until soft.
- Spray 8x8 baking pan with nonstick spray.
- Put eggplant on bottom of pan.
- Spread spaghetti sauce over eggplant.
- Mix cottage cheese and mozzarella, and spread it over sauce.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350º for 30-35 minutes and serve hot.
Weight Watchers Recipes:
- 100 Calorie S’mores Snack
- 20 Calorie Sugar Free Hot Cocoa Recipe
- Beef Barley Soup
- Cauliflower Fried Rice Low Carb Weight Watchers Recipe
- Crockpot Taco Soup
- Eggplant Casserole
- Healthy Cucumber Snack
- Jalapeno Popper Dip
- Kale Chips Recipe
- Low Fat Apple Spice Muffins
- Low Fat Chicken Enchiladas
- Low Fat Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Low Fat Dark Chocolate Cookies
- Low Fat Lemon Chiffon Pie
- Low Fat Lemon Crinkle Cookies
- Low Fat Old Fashioned Cornbread
- Low Fat Parmesan Crusted Tilapia
- Low Fat Pasta Primavera
- Low Fat Pumpkin Pie
- Low Fat Puppy Chow Snack Mix
- Low Fat Snickers Pie
- Low Fat Twice Baked Potatoes
- Pineapple Angel Food Cake
- Pumpkin Fluff
- Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Pumpkin Spice Cookies
- Pumpkin Spice Muffins
- Roasted Cabbage Steaks
- Rotel Taco Soup
- Weight Watchers Butterfinger Dessert
- Weight Watchers Chicken Breakfast Sausage
- Weight Watchers Chocolate Covered Cherry Popcorn
- Weight Watchers Key Lime Pie
- Weight Watchers Peanut Butter Cool Whip Treat
- Weight Watchers Taziki Dip – 1 Point Plus
- Zucchini Chips
Stockpiling Moms Popular Posts:
Ways to save at the store:
- Weekly Deals at Kroger
Follow Stockpiling Moms: