Eggplant Casserole is a great vegetarian dinner dish! If you are overwhelmed with eggplant from your garden then this recipe is a perfect way to use up some of your eggplant. This casserole was super easy to put together and place in the oven and let it bake away. It is only 3 Weight Watchers Points (4 Slices of Eggplant with toppings). I did serve it with some bread from the bakery at Kroger. My hubby and I thought it was delicious, my kids however were not fans. But they did at least try it!
A great money saving tip is that you can freeze cottage cheese too!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce
- ¾ cup shredded low-fat mozzarella cheese
- ¾ cup nonfat cottage cheese
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese (grated)
- ¾ lb eggplant (slices half-inch thick)
- Grill eggplant on George Foreman Grill for about 5-10 minutes until soft.
- Spray 8x8 baking pan with nonstick spray.
- Put eggplant on bottom of pan.
- Spread spaghetti sauce over eggplant.
- Mix cottage cheese and mozzarella, and spread it over sauce.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350º for 30-35 minutes and serve hot.
Weight Watchers Recipes:
[catlist name=weight-watchers orderby=title order=asc numberposts=-1 thumbnail=yes thumbnail_size=thumbnail]
Stockpiling Moms Popular Posts:
Ways to save at the store:
- Weekly Deals at Kroger
Follow Stockpiling Moms: