Crockpot Apple Crisp is the perfect dessert crockpot recipe for Autumn! This recipe is so easy to prepare. All you need is apples and some staples from your pantry. Right now is the perfect season to be picking apples and maybe even visiting an apple orchard to pick your own apples for this delicious slow cooker recipe. With only 7 ingredients this is a prepare and forget it about dessert! I like to serve this with vanilla icecream or homemade whipped cream.
We used a 2.5 sized crock pot for this recipe and we did not use quick oats.
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 5 cups apples, sliced
- 1 cup of oats, not quick
- 1½ cups flour (you an use whole wheat or regular)
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 3 tsp. cinnamon
- ¾ cup butter, unsalted
- Spray Crock-Pot with nonstick spray.
- Add apples.
- Melt butter and mix with all remaining ingredients.
- Pour mixture over apples.
- Cook on high for 3 hours or low for 4-6 hours.
- Serve and enjoy.
- You can serve with icecream or whipped cream - optional
Stockpiling Moms Popular Posts:
Follow Stockpiling Moms:Yum