Crockpot Apple Crisp is the perfect dessert crockpot recipe for Autumn! This recipe is so easy to prepare. All you need is apples and some staples from your pantry. Right now is the perfect season to be picking apples and maybe even visiting an apple orchard to pick your own apples for this delicious slow cooker recipe. With only 7 ingredients this is a prepare and forget it about dessert!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 4-5 cups apples, sliced
- 1 cup of oats
- 1½ cups flour
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- ½ cup regular sugar
- 3 tsp. cinnamon
- ¾ cup butter
- Spray Crock-Pot with nonstick spray.
- Line with apples.
- Melt butter and mix with all remaining ingredients.
- Pour mixture over apples.
- Cook on high for 3 hours or low for 4-6 hours.
- Serve and enjoy.
Delicious Crockpot Recipes :
- Complete Pork Chop Dinner in a Crockpot
- Complete Steak Dinner in a Crockpot
- Crock Pot Baked Potatoes
- Crockpot Apple Crisp
- Crockpot Apples and Porkchops
- Crockpot Bacon Cheese Potatoes
- Crockpot Breakfast Casserole
- Crockpot Buffalo Dip
- Crockpot Chicken & Sweet Potatoes
- Crockpot Chicken and Stuffing
- Crockpot Coca-Cola Pork Roast
- Crockpot Hashbrown Casserole
- Crockpot Hawaiian BBQ Chicken
- Crockpot Hot Cocoa
- Crockpot Pizza Casserole
- Crockpot Pork Loin Roast
- Crockpot Pumpkin Spice Lattes
- Crockpot Ranch Porkchops
- Crockpot Taco Soup
- Homemade Crockpot Caramel Dip (Dulce de Leche)
Stockpiling Moms Popular Posts:
Ways to save at the store:
- Weekly Deals at Kroger
Follow Stockpiling Moms: