Complete Pork Chop Dinner in a Crockpot is an excellent dinner recipe meal! No need for any side dishes to go with your dinner. Everything you will need is cooking away in the slow cooker. Dinner could not get any simpler than that! Re-Pin this recipe to save it for later!
A while back Melissa madeComplete Steak Dinner in a Crockpot and it gave me the idea of using different meats/poultry and veggies. So that is how I came up with the idea to use pork chops and brussels sprouts. I love brussels sprouts and I know not a lot of people do so feel free to use something else like carrots.
After layering my items I went out for the day and came home to a delicious meal and all I had to do was get it out of the crockpot onto my plate and enjoy! I love to serve this with Sour Cream Rolls
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1 bottle of BBQ or Seasoning Sauce (I used Country Bobs)
- 8-10 baby gold potatoes
- 1 bundle of fresh brussels sprout
- black pepper
- Place pork chops into the bottom of your crockpot.
- Pour ½ to ¾ cup of your sauce over pork chops (I used almost a full bottle of Country Bobs All Purpose Sauce).
- Take a sheet of foil and top over the pork chops.
- Spritz the top with either cooking oil or Pam.
- Place a layer of gold potatoes on the foil and sprinkle sea salt over them.
- Add another layer of foil and cover the potatoes tightly to form a seal (this will allow the potatoes to steam).
- Take your brussels sprouts and add butter, salt and pepper and roll tightly in aluminum foil.
- Place the foiled wrap brussels sprouts on top of the foiled potatoes and then place the lid on tight.
- Do not open the lid.
- Cook for 6-7 hours on low.
- Serve and enjoy!
Stockpiling Moms Popular Posts:
Ways to save at the store:
- Weekly Deals at Kroger
Follow Stockpiling Moms:Yum