There is nothing quite like the rich taste of melted chocolate, marshmallow and graham crackers to remind me of fun Fall Harvest parties, hay rides and festivals. Trying to watch calories yet not miss out on the tastes and flavor of our favorite treats can be tough, but this 100 Calorie S’more Snack is an excellent alternative to the traditional variety and will be ultimately satisfying for even the pickiest sweet tooth. It is only 2 Weight Watchers Points Per Serving. We also love the easy bar style that is less messy than the traditional S’more and allows for packaging in lunch boxes, snack bags and more.
100 Calorie S'mores Snack
- 5 Cups Cinnamon Graham Cereal (dry)
- 1 Bag Large Marshmallows
- 1 Tablespoon Margarine
- 1 Tablespoon Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- Line cookie sheet with wax paper and set aside.
- In large microwave safe bowl melt margarine and marshmallows (approximately 45 seconds on high). Stir in cocoa powder until melted and blended well. Pour in graham cereal and mix thoroughly.
- Pour mixture onto wax paper lined cookie sheet and spread until even layer.
- Allow 1 hour to “set”.
- Cut into 20-24 pieces
- Store in plastic storage bags or airtight container.
Weight Watchers Recipes: