Weight Watchers Butterfinger Dessert is absolutely divine! Who knew you could eat this great dessert and it’s only 4 points or 5 points plus per serving. It makes 15 servings in the entire 13X9 dish. With Labor Day coming and lots of cook outs and end of the summer parties this would make an excellent recipe to take.
It only takes about 15 minutes to make from start to finish if you buy a prepared angel food cake (which I did from Kroger to make it easier and faster). You only need 5 ingredients to make this scrumptious dessert!
Weight Watchers Butterfinger Dessert
- 1 prepared angel food cake
- 1 (3.4 oz) fat free sugar free butterscotch pudding mix
- 2 (8oz) fat free cool whip
- 8 butterfinger fun size candy bars
- 1 1/2 cups skim milk
- Spray a 9 x 13 pan with cooking spray.
- Tear angel food cake into bite size pieces.
- Prepare pudding with 1-1/2 cups of skim milk, whisk until it starts to become creamy.
- Fold in 2 containers of Cool Whip Free with pudding mixture.
- Crush candy bars.
- Layer 1/2 cake, 1/2 of pudding mixture and 1/2 of crushed Butterfingers.
- Repeat layer.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 1 g
Total Carbohydrates 35 g
Protein 3 g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Be sure to follow Stockpiling Moms on Pinterest for more inspiration!
Be sure to check out these Weight Watchers recipes:
If you are new or just catching up here are our most popular posts: