How to make a Complete BBQ Chicken Dinner in the Crockpot. In this tasty dinner recipe everything cooks in the slow cooker and there is no need for extra dirty pots or pans – sounds like my kind of recipe 🙂 If there is a way to save time in the kitchen to spend more time with my family I am all for it! In this recipe I used Country Bob’s All Purpose Sauce new flavor Apple Chipotle to put on the chicken and it was wonderful!
With this recipe I love that I can come home and everything is ready for dinner. No need to make any side dishes or rice to go with the meal. This is definitely a satisfying, hearty one crock-POT meal! This crockpot recipe is excellent and the whole family loved it!
My hubby is a meat and potatoes kind of guy so this recipe is great for him! I personally love the roasted honey carrots. If you love the idea of this recipe you should also check out our Complete Steak Dinner in a Crockpot and Complete Pork Chop Dinner in a Crockpot.
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 3-4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 small bag of baby red potatoes
- 1 small bag of baby carrots
- ¼ cup Country's Bob's Apple Chipotle Sauce
- 3 Tbsp honey
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ⅛ tsp nutmeg
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place chicken breasts in bottom of crockpot.
- Pour Country's Bob Sauce over chicken breasts.
- Lay down a piece of foil over chicken breasts.
- Take another piece of foil and lay down in crockpot; place potatoes in it.
- Sprinkle olive oil, salt and pepper over the tops of the potatoes.
- Bring the foil up around the potatoes creating a pouch.
- Put another piece of foil in the crockpot and place the carrots in it.
- Spoon the honey over the carrots and sprinkle with cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Bring the foil up around the carrots and creating a pouch.
- Place lid on crockpot and set on low for 8 hours.
- Once done carefully get out the foil packets using a potholder.
- Undo the foil and serve with the chicken.
Delicious Crockpot Recipes:
[catlist name=post orderby=title order=asc numberposts=-1 thumbnail=yes thumbnail_size=thumbnail]