How to make a Complete BBQ Chicken Dinner in the Crockpot. In this tasty dinner recipe everything cooks in the slow cooker and there is no need for extra dirty pots or pans – sounds like my kind of recipe 🙂 If there is a way to save time in the kitchen to spend more time with my family I am all for it! In this recipe I used Country Bob’s All Purpose Sauce new flavor Apple Chipotle to put on the chicken and it was wonderful!
With this recipe I love that I can come home and everything is ready for dinner. No need to make any side dishes or rice to go with the meal. This is definitely a satisfying, hearty one crock-POT meal! This crockpot recipe is excellent and the whole family loved it!
My hubby is a meat and potatoes kind of guy so this recipe is great for him! I personally love the roasted honey carrots. If you love the idea of this recipe you will also enjoy our Complete Pork Chop Dinner in a Crockpot and a Complete Steak Dinner in a Crockpot too!
- 3-4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 small bag of baby red potatoes
- 1 small bag of baby carrots
- ¼ cup Country's Bob's Apple Chipotle Sauce
- 3 Tbsp honey
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ⅛ tsp nutmeg
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place chicken breasts in bottom of crockpot.
- Pour Country's Bob Sauce over chicken breasts.
- Lay down a piece of foil over chicken breasts.
- Take another piece of foil and lay down in crockpot; place potatoes in it.
- Sprinkle olive oil, salt and pepper over the tops of the potatoes.
- Bring the foil up around the potatoes creating a pouch.
- Put another piece of foil in the crockpot and place the carrots in it.
- Spoon the honey over the carrots and sprinkle with cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Bring the foil up around the carrots and creating a pouch.
- Place lid on crockpot and set on low for 8 hours.
- Once done carefully get out the foil packets using a potholder.
- Undo the foil and serve with the chicken.