Crockpot BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches are super delicious and easy to make! Only 3 ingredients needed ~ pork, bbq sauce and buns. This is one of the easiest recipes to make but everyone will think you spent hours making it.
I had made these Crockpot BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches for my son’s birthday party. I went to Sam’s Wholesale Club and got the boston butt pork because I knew I would be making 2 crockpots of this tasty recipe. I also got the buns and chips while I was there to serve along with the sandwiches. If you have ever wondered about shopping at Sam’s Club click here to read more —>How To Get the Most from your Sam’s Club Membership
In this recipe you can use whatever BBQ sauce you have in your stockpile. Since I had 2 crockpots I made one with Country Bob’s BBQ Sauce and the other with Sweet Baby Ray’s. I had also made homemade coleslaw and potato salad (those recipes will be posting soon!).
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 3-4 lb boston butt pork
- ½ cup water
- salt and pepper
- 1½ cup BBQ Sauce
- Season your pork all over with salt and pepper (use as much or as little as you desire).
- Place pork in crockpot and add ½ cup water.
- Place lid on slow cooker and set to low.
- Let cook for 20 hours (I put mine in the crockpot around 8pm).
- Remove pork from crockpot to a large plate.
- Reserve juice from crockpot in a bowl.
- Shred pork and place back in the crockpot.
- Mix BBQ sauce and ½ cup of juice; pour over shredded pork and mix (add more BBQ sauce and juice if not enough).
- Place lid back on and cook on low for another hour.
- Stir and serve on buns with additional BBQ sauce if desired.