Crockpot BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches are super delicious and easy to make! Only 3 ingredients needed ~ pork, bbq sauce and buns. This is one of the easiest recipes to make but everyone will think you spent hours making it.
I had made these Crockpot BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches for my son’s birthday party. I went to Sam’s Wholesale Club and got the boston butt pork because I knew I would be making 2 crockpots of this tasty recipe. I also got the buns and chips while I was there to serve along with the sandwiches. If you have ever wondered about shopping at Sam’s Club click here to read more —>How To Get the Most from your Sam’s Club Membership
In this recipe you can use whatever BBQ sauce you have in your stockpile. Since I had 2 crockpots I made one with Country Bob’s BBQ Sauce and the other with Sweet Baby Ray’s. I had also made homemade coleslaw and potato salad.
We hope you enjoy this delicious Crockpot BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches recipe as much as we did! This is soon to be a family favorite once you give it a try! It is perfect when you are feeding a large crowd or for game day.
Crockpot BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches
Yield 10 -12
- 3-4 lb boston butt pork
- 1/2 cup water
- salt and pepper
- 1 1/2 cup BBQ Sauce
- Season your pork all over with salt and pepper (use as much or as little as you desire).
- Place pork in crockpot and add 1/2 cup water.
- Place lid on slow cooker and set to low.
- Let cook for 20 hours (I put mine in the crockpot around 8pm).
- Remove pork from crockpot to a large plate.
- Reserve juice from crockpot in a bowl.
- Shred pork and place back in the crockpot.
- Mix BBQ sauce and 1/2 cup of juice; pour over shredded pork and mix (add more BBQ sauce and juice if not enough).
- Place lid back on and cook on low for another hour.
- Stir and serve on buns with additional BBQ sauce if desired.