3 Ingredient Berry Cobbler Slow Cooker Recipe is a great dessert recipe! It’s so easy to make that you can put everything in the crockpot in under 5 minutes. The best part is let the slow cooker do all the work and then you have a tasty, after dinner dessert for your family.
Just layer all the ingredients in the slow cooker starting with the frozen fruit, then the dry cake mix and end with the melted butter. Put the lid on and let it slowly cook for 4 – 6 hours. You can serve 3 Ingredient Berry Cobbler Slow Cooker Recipe by itself or with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Be sure to try this amazing dessert recipe soon, you will not be disappointed!
- 1 stick of butter, melted
- 1 box of white cake mix
- 1 pkg (15 oz) frozen fruit, berry blend
- Line the inside of your slow cooker with liner and spray the liner with no cooking spray.
- Add add frozen fruit to bottom of the crockpot.
- Top fruit with dry cake mix.
- Do not stir.
- Top with melted butter.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- You can leave the top off the last 30 minutes to make it more crisp.
Crockpot Dessert Recipes
Stockpiling Moms Popular Posts: