Crockpot Cowboy Beans is the perfect slow cooker meal because it can be used as a great side dish or as a meal! It is full of taste and will satisfy any hunger. Must be why it is called Cowboy Beans. My boys love the taste and get so excited when my sister in law Alisha makes them for our family gatherings.
Recently when we were camping over the Memorial Day holiday with my family, we got to have these this delicious Crockpot Cowboy Beans. They pair well with grilled meats such as Grilled Montreal Steak, Dad’s Best Pork Chops or Garlic Lemon Wings. Be sure to try them soon because you will not be disappointed in the amazing taste of Crockpot Cowboy Beans.
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 ribs celery, chopped
- 1 small green pepper, seeded and chopped
- ½ lb bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 can (15 oz) Pork and Beans
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¾ cup ketchup
- 1 Tbsp yellow mustard
- 1 tsp Worcerstershire sauce
- In a skillet, brown ground beef with onion, celery, and green pepper.
- Put mixture into a slow cooker.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Set to low and cook for 6-8 hours.
Popular Crockpot Recipes
Be sure to check out this post –>100 Summer Slow Cooker Recipes