3 Ingredient Ice Cream is mind blowing and delicious! I was unsure of making this but in the end it was so amazing and I was very pleased. This "ice cream" is super healthy for you! It is also dairy free and healthy which is always a bonus for me. All you need is frozen bananas, unsweetened cocoa and peanut butter. You could substitute any nut butter too! If you want this to be Paleo use almond butter. I love that this is a healthy delicious gluten free dessert!
You start by putting the frozen bananas in a food processor.
Next you will process for a couple minutes and this is what it will look like.
You may have to stop it occasionally and push the sides down. It will seem like its taking forever to blend but it will eventually look like this.
Next you add the cocoa and peanut butter and give it a swirl for a couple minutes and it will be ready to enjoy!
It does end up more like a sorbet but it is so smooth and creamy in taste. You will not be disappointed!
There are only 3 ingredients in this healthy dairy free sweet treat that is guilt free and tastes AMAZING!
Weight Watchers Points Plus = 3.5 Points
- 3 bananas sliced and frozen
- 2 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 Tbsp peanut butter
- Slice 3 bananas and freeze for at least 30 minutes.
- Place frozen bananas in food processor and process for at least 5 minutes.
- You may have to stop and push sides down several times.
- Keep processing until it is creamy and smooth.
- Add cocoa powder and peanut butter.
- Process for another 3 minutes or until mixture is combined thoroughly.
- Serve immediately or place in an air tight container and place in freezer until ready to use.
Be sure to check out these other amazing Dessert recipes:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.