Garlic Knot Pizza Casserole is an amazing recipe and so easy to prepare! My family loves pizza so this is the perfect recipe for them and great for me to make on a busy night.
I was so excited to try this pizza casserole recipe after my sister in law Alicia had made it for her family. She had posted it on social media and immediately I got the recipe from her. She said her whole family loved it and there was none left. Anytime I come across a dish recipe that I can make in the oven in 30 minutes and have it on the table for my hungry boys in no time, makes it a great one! It was a huge success at our house! So much so that it is a keeper for our Menu Plan and the boys want it for next week already! I like to serve it with side salad.
Be sure to Pin this recipe so you have it for later or print it and save it to your recipe files!
- 2 tubes/cans of biscuits, each biscuit cut in half
- 3 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1½ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 jar (24 oz) marinara sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 12 slices pepperoni
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Dip biscuit pieces into butter, then place in a ziploc bag; continue all pieces are done.
- Next sprinkle 1 tsp garlic powder and Parmesan cheese over biscuit pieces.
- Shake bag to coat all pieces.
- Pour dough balls into large casserole dish.
- Cook ground beef and ½ tsp garlic powder; drain grease and mix together with marinara sauce.
- Pour meat mixture over dough balls.
- Top with cheese and pepperoni.
- Bake in oven for 20-22 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Stockpiling Moms Popular Posts: