This post may contain affiliate links.
Check out this list of 20 Weight Watchers Chicken Recipes for a great way to update your meal plan this week. We love using our tried and true recipes to really make our weekly meal plan easy to manage.
20 Weight Watchers Chicken Recipes
No matter what Weight Watchers plan you are following, this list of recipes includes some of our favorites. They are full of family-friendly recipes that everyone will like and are all easy to make. You may even be able to freeze these in advance for easy meals later down the road!
We use an Instant Pot, Slow Cooker, or Air Fryer for most of these recipes. They make cooking so much easier, and healthier! Make sure to grab one when they are on sale to make your kitchen routine easier to manage. You will be glad you did!
- Weight Watchers Chicken Verde Soup
- Chicken Spaghetti Freezer Meal
- Low Fat Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Low Fat Chicken Enchiladas
- Ranch BBQ Chicken Naan Bites
- Weight Watchers Chicken Alfredo
- Chicken with Easy Stir Fry Sauce
- Mexican Chicken Casserole
- Instant Pot Chicken and Rice
- Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas
- Crockpot Beer Chicken Recipe
- Chicken Cubano Roll-Ups
- Chicken Marsala Meatballs
- Easy Shredded Harissa Chicken
- Air Fryer Chicken Nuggets
- Barbecue Bacon Wrapped Chicken Tenders
- Asian Chicken Wonton Cups
- Bubble Up BBQ Chicken and Beans Bake
- White Chicken Chili
- Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup
Planning ahead for your next week of meals is easy when you use a list like this. Make sure to double check the points for your particular plan, and of course, don’t miss out on our tips for How to do the FreeStyle Plan for Free. They will really make it easy to stay on track, and save money in the process!