Gluten Free, Casein Free Chicken “Fried” Quinoa is an amazing one dish dinner! I love that you can make it in the crockpot for an easy dinner that offers a hearty meal. You could also use pork and chip and turn it into your own version of fried rice!
Gluten Free, Casein Free Chicken "Fried" Quinoa
This is an easy crockpot dinner that offers a hearty meal.
- 2 cups cooked quinoa (can use leftovers from another night if you like)
- 3 Tbsp ghee
- 2 Tbsp gluten-free soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 2 tsp gluten-free Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- 1 cup cooked chicken, diced
- 1 large egg, whisked
- Cooking spray
- Spray the inside of a 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Put all ingredients into slow cooker and stir well. Cook on high for 2-3 hours or low for 3-4 hours.
Recipe adapted from "Make It Fast, Cook It Slow" by Stephanie O'Dea.
Gluten Free Recipes: