I have been dying to try Cauliflower Pizza! I keep hearing it is so good and when my friend Christy made this pizza it pushed me over to the ready to give it the plunge! Cauliflower Pizza just sounds strange doesn’t it? She promises me it is delicious so I am going to give her recipe a try. If you are eating low carb or Ketogenic (Keto) this recipe is for you.
If you are eating Paleo you will want to not use the cheese or you can try Daiya brand non dairy cheese. I think it would be delicious either way!
Her tips for success: The crust is very thin so be sure to use a full head of cauliflower or even add some coconut flour. If you are looking for a gluten free and low carb healthy pizza alternative then Cauliflower Pizza is a great choice for you! The best thing is you can add as many or as few toppings as you want! This can easily be a fabulous vegetarian dish too!
Weight Watchers Points Plus = 5 Points
- 1/2 Head Cauliflower
- 1 Cup Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 Egg
- 5 Garlic Cloves
- 1/2 tsp Basil
- 1/2 tsp Parsley
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Oregano
- 1/2 Rosemary
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 2 Cups Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Package Uncured Pepperoni or Turkey Pepperoni
- 2 Cups Mushrooms
- 1 Cup Pasta Sauce
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Put the cauliflower in the food processor and blend until light, fine, and fluffy
- Lay layer of paper towels on counter and scoop cauliflower onto it. Add another paper towel layer on top and press out as much water as you can. You may have to do this several times.
- Mix cauliflower, eggs, cheese, and spices together
- Spread olive oil on pizza stone or grease dish
- Pressed dough onto pan
- Bake for 45 minutes and remove from oven
- Add sauce, toppings, and cheese and broil for 10-15 minutes
Very thin, use full head of cauliflower or add some coconut flour next time. Add whatever toppings you'd like.
Courses Gluten Free
Roasted Vegetables Recipes: