Paleo Avocado Egg Bake is an excellent healthy, delicious low carb breakfast! It is so simple to make with only 2 ingredients and some seasoning. All you need to do is put an egg in the avocado and bake for 20-25 minutes. It is really that simple! Be sure to try this Paleo, Gluten Free, Clean Eating recipe for you next breakfast! This is a Whole 30 compliant recipe too!
If you are eating strictly low carb or Keto feel free to sprinkle some cheese on top too!
Paleo Avocado Egg Bake
- 1 avocado, sliced in half
- 2 eggs
- salt and pepper if desired
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Crack an egg into half of an avocado and crack the other egg into the other half.
- Place on a baking sheet and sprinkle salt and pepper on top of desired.
- Place in oven and bake for 20-25 minutes or until the egg is done.
- Serve and enjoy!