This post may contain affiliate links.
Paleo Avocado Egg Bake is an excellent healthy, delicious low carb breakfast! It is so simple to make with only 2 ingredients and some seasoning. All you need to do is put an egg in the avocado and bake for 20-25 minutes. It is really that simple!
Paleo Avocado Egg Bake Recipe is the perfect breakfast filled with healthy fats! Be sure to try this Gluten Free Clean Eating recipe for your next breakfast! This is a Whole 30 compliant recipe too!
If you are eating strictly low carb or Keto feel free to sprinkle some cheese on top too!
Paleo Avocado Egg Bake
- 1 avocado sliced in half
- 2 eggs
- salt and pepper if desired
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Crack an egg into half of an avocado and crack the other egg into the other half.
- Place on a baking sheet and sprinkle salt and pepper on top of desired.
- Place in oven and bake for 20-25 minutes or until the egg is done.
- Serve and enjoy!