Here is a delicious recipe for a Homemade Shamrock Shake that tastes just like the real one! It will cost you a fraction of the price and you won’t even have to leave your house. My kids love the Shamrock Shakes, but I do not like having to pay for them. So I thought I would give a copycat recipe a try and boy am I glad I did. Because they tastes amazing!
Be sure to give this Homemade Shamrock Shake recipe a try, you will not be disappointed!
Homemade Shamrock Shake
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1/4 tsp mint extract
- 9 drops green food coloring
- 2 Tbsp chocolate syrup
- 2 Tbsp whipped cream
- 1/2 tsp green sugar (optional)
- Blend ice cream, milk, mint extract, and food coloring together in a blender until smooth.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup around inside walls of 2 tall glasses; pour shake into glass.
- Top with whipped cream and green decorator sugar, if desired.