This post may contain affiliate links.
Here is a delicious recipe for a Homemade Shamrock Shake that tastes just like the real one! It will cost you a fraction of the price and you won’t even have to leave your house. My kids love the Shamrock Shakes, but I do not like having to pay for them. So I thought I would give a copycat recipe a try and boy am I glad I did. They taste amazing! Not only does it save money, it also saves me time. That is a win for sure!
Be sure to give this Homemade Shamrock Shake recipe a try, you will not be disappointed! The great thing about making this at home is that you control the ingredients that you use. You can easily make this gluten free or dairy free when you do. I hope you enjoy this copycat version. This Homemade Shamrock Shake that will save you money by making it at home! It is AMAZING and perfect for St. Patrick’s Day!
Homemade Shamrock Shake
This Homemade Shamrock Shake that will save you money by making it at home! It is AMAZING and perfect for St. Patrick's Day!
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1/4 tsp mint extract
- 9 drops green food coloring
- 2 Tbsp chocolate syrup
- 2 Tbsp whipped cream
- 1/2 tsp green sugar optional
- Blend ice cream, milk, mint extract, and food coloring together in a blender until smooth.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup around inside walls of 2 tall glasses; pour shake into glass.
- Top with whipped cream and green decorator sugar, if desired.