I will just start by saying I love Starbucks! I am by no means a coffee professional, but I do love a good handcrafted beverage. I am recently hooked on their hot tea which is Teavanna brand. But I am also a frugal woman and I will not spend $5 and more on a drink. There is no room for that in our family budget, but there are ways to earn FREE Starbucks drinks by being creative.
5 Ways to Save at Starbucks
1) Gift cards - I earn Starbucks gift cards through Swagbucks. I am always on the computer working so I am continuously earning on my account. To learn more about Swagbucks click here --->How does Swagbucks work?
2) My Starbucks Rewards - You receive HUGE benefits through this program. You just need a Starbucks gift card to register. You can click this link to sign up --->Starbucks Card. Once you are signed up you start earning stars.
To enjoy free drink and food rewards, you’ll need to earn Stars. Get Stars when:
- You pay at a participating store with your registered Starbucks card or app
- You buy coffee or tea products at Starbucks Store online
Collect more Stars, earn more rewards. Once you earn 12 stars you get a FREE beverage of any size!
((Once I earn enough on my Swagbucks to get a $25 gift card, I then load it to my Starbucks card))
3) Referral Program for Starbucks Rewards - For every person you refer through your link/card account you get an email with a code for 6 stars. Once you reach Gold Level you receive a FREE drink for every 2 people.
4) Starbucks Sales - A few times throughout the year Starbucks have certain drinks half-off or a Buy One Get One Free.
***Which starting November 12, 2015 through November 15, 2015 from 2pm - 5pm you can receive Buy One Get One FREE on certain holiday beverages. If you are a Gold Member the sale is extended to November 16, 2015!
5) Bring Your Own Cup - You save $0.10 bringing in your mug and this adds up over time and you are helping to save on waste!
Now this is how I break down my savings: I earn gift cards through Swagbucks. Then load them on to my Starbucks Rewards Card. When I am purchasing more than one drink, I pay for them separately. By doing this I earn a star for each drink. If you have 3 drinks and pay for them all at the same time, you only earn 1 star. But if you do them each on their own, you will earn 3 stars!
Copycat Starbucks Recipes you can Enjoy at Home:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.