My sister is at it again and this time she outdid herself! This Air Fryer BBQ Chicken Pizza is amazing! This recipe is perfect for lunch or you can make it for the family for dinner. Since I work from home, I like to have fast and easy things to make for lunch. I am trying to eat healthier and this fits perfectly into my lifestyle change menu!
It is so easy to assemble and doesn't take a lot of time. First, just grab your OLE' wrap and spread sugar free BBQ sauce on the surface using a spoon. Top with your cheese and Chicken! Then place it in the air fryer on 400° for 6 minutes!
We made Air Fryer BBQ Chicken Pizza for a quick dinner last weekend and my husband threw on some sausage and pineapple. I am not that adventurous but he loved it! The best thing about recipes like this is you can mix it up however you want!
Air fryer BBQ Chicken Pizza
- 1 Wrap OLE' Tomato Basil Tortilla Wrap (you can use any flavor wrap you want)
- 2 tbs Sugar Free BBQ Sauce
- 1 oz Shredded Pepper Jack Cheese
- ¼ cup Perdue Short Cuts Chicken in a bag (or desired amount)
- 2 TBSP Chopped Green Onion for Garnish
- Prepare Chicken if you choose to use fresh. I use Perdue Short Cuts to save time. I usually cut the strips in smaller pieces.
- Lay Wrap flat.
- Spread sauce covering the whole wrap. I use a spoon to spread.
- Sprinkle Cheese on top, covering the sauce.
- Add cut chicken to the top.
- Place in airfryer for 6 minutes at 400°
- Add Green onion to the top after it is cooked. (This step can be omitted!)
Other Air Fryer Recipes on StockpilingMoms
Air Fryer Pita Chips - This easy Air Fryer Pita Chips recipe is sure to become a new favorite healthy snack treat.
Air Fryer Jalapeno Poppers - They are the perfect appetizer and best of all low carb and Keto Friendly.
Air Fryer Jalapeno Corn Muffins - Air Fryer Jalapeno Corn Muffins give a whole new spin on traditional cornbread!
How to hard cook eggs in the air fryer- Did you know you can use the air fryer for almost anything? I will never boil an egg again!
Perfect Air Fryer Wings - These are the Perfect Air Fryer Wings. I LOVE wings. In fact, I could eat them way too often!
Interested in Freezer Cooking?
We have a Freezer Cooking 101 Series that you may enjoy!
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.