Apple Caramel Waffles are perfect easy breakfast for Fall weather! The taste of hot apple filling over a delicious golden brown waffle then drizzled with caramel starts my morning off right. It is so simple to make this scrumptious breakfast in less than 10 minutes and all you need are 3 ingredients! Yes, only three ingredients needed!
Apple Caramel Waffles are easy to prepare and taste delicious!
- 10 Eggo Waffles
- 1 can apple filling
- Hershey's Caramel Syrup
- Open can of apple filling and pour into a small saucepan.
- Heat over low heat; stirring constantly.
- Continue heating until apple filling is warm/hot about 5 minutes or until desired temperature is reached for you.
- Heat Eggo Waffles according to package in toaster.
- Place waffle on plate and spoon apple filling over top of waffle.
- Put caramel syrup on top and enjoy!
Check out StockpilingMoms Favorite Muffin Recipes
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places! Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!
Disclaimer: We are members of the Eggo Chief Waffle Officer campaign. This is a sponsored post however all opinions are 100% our own.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.