Apple Caramel Waffles are perfect easy breakfast for Fall weather! The taste of hot apple filling over a delicious golden brown waffle then drizzled with caramel starts my morning off right. It is so simple to make this scrumptious breakfast meal in less than 10 minutes and all you need is 3 ingredients! Yes only three ingredients needed, which are Eggo Waffles, can of apple filling and Hershey’s Caramel Syrup.
Apple Caramel Waffles are easy to prepare and taste delicious!
Apple Caramel Waffles
- 10 Eggo Waffles
- 1 can apple filling
- Hershey's Caramel Syrup
- Open can of apple filling and pour into a small saucepan.
- Heat over low heat; stirring constantly.
- Continue heating until apple filling is warm/hot about 5 minutes or until desired temperature is reached for you.
- Heat Eggo Waffles according to package in toaster.
- Place waffle on plate and spoon apple filling over top of waffle.
- Put caramel syrup on top and enjoy!
Disclaimer: We are members of the Eggo Chief Waffle Officer campaign. This is a sponsored post however all opinions are 100% our own.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.