Apple Cookies are healthy and delicious which makes them the perfect snack! With my New Years resolution of eating healthier and making better choices this Apple Cookie fits into my new way of eating. Apple Cookies are low carb and gluten free which makes them great for everyone. I love to use almond butter or sunflower butter too!
Next time you are craving a snack be sure to make this easy and good for you treat. All you need to make Apple Cookies is an apple, peanut butter and some chocolate chips (I use Enjoy Life Brand). You can even add some shredded coconut, sliced almonds or your favorite toppings. This is a delicious snack! Best of all it is good for your body and you don’t have to feel guilty.
- 1 apple sliced and cored
- 2 Tbsp peanut butter almond butter or sunflower butter
- mini chocolate chips I use Enjoy Life Brand which are dairy free, gluten free, Vegan and Non GMO)
- Spread peanut butter on top of the apple slice.
- Next sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Continue until all slices are done.
- Serve and enjoy!
Gluten Free Recipes
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.