Apple Pie Crescent Rolls are such an easy dessert treat for after-school or after a family dinner. You only need 3 ingredients to make this scrumptious dessert. Yes only 3 ingredients – can of apple filling, can of crescent rolls and cinnamon sugar. My boys love to help make these delicious Apple Pie Crescent Rolls. It is such a simple recipe and I love having their help in the kitchen.
Roll out the crescent rolls and place about 1-2 Tbsp on each one. Next bring the roll over and secure by pinching together. Next sprinkle cinnamon sugar on top and bake for 18-20 minutes in a 350 degree oven. The hardest part is letting the Apple Pie Crescent Rolls cool down before devouring them. These apple pie treats are perfect on a cold, winter day after school with a cup of Hot Chocolate.
Apple Pie Crescent Rolls
Apple Pie Crescent Rolls are such an easy dessert treat for after-school or after a family dinner. You only need 3 ingredients to make this scrumptious dessert.
- 1 can of apple pie filling
- 1 can of crescent rolls
- cinnamon sugar use as desired
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Roll out crescent rolls and place on a non stick baking sheet.
- Place 1-2 Tbsp of apple filling on each roll.
- Bring the small end of the roll, up and over the top and secure by pinching together.
- Sprinkle cinnamon sugar on top.
- Place in oven and bake for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown on top.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.