Apple Pork Chops is one of my favorite dinner recipes to make for my family. All you need is 5 ingredients to make this scrumptious meal. There is very little prep to do to prepare and then all you have to do is put this one dish in the oven. My husband requests this meal often. It is also naturally gluten free. Always make sure to check labeling of everything you buy and cook with to make sure it is gluten free.
I like to serve this dish with Mashed Sour Cream Red Potatoes and Green Beans.
Apple Pork Chops
Apple Pork Chops are naturally gluten free and taste delicious!
- 2 TBSP butter
- 6 whole boneless pork chops
- 4 whole apples
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Peel, core and slice apples.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Melt butter in skillet.
- Brown porkchops on both sides in butter.
- Grease large baking dish.
- Put apple slices in bottom of dish.
- Mix brown sugar and cinnamon together.
- Sprinkle over apples.
- Place pork chops on top.
- Cover with foil and bake for 1 1/2 hour.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy: