I love making Apple Vanilla Brown Sugar Oatmeal for the fall! There is nothing better than starting my day with this delicious treat! I also love how easy it is to prepare. I can make it before I head off to work and it keeps me full until lunch time. I love the way the apple and vanilla tastes with the brown sugar. Be sure to try Apple Vanilla Brown Sugar Oatmeal, you will not be disappointed at all! This is an easy breakfast recipe.
Do you enjoy eating oatmeal for breakfast? If so you might enjoy some of these other oatmeal recipes.
Apple Vanilla Brown Sugar Oatmeal
- 1/2 cup dry oatmeal
- 1 cup water
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 apple diced
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp butter
- Add water to pot and boil.
- Once boiling add in oatmeal and turn heat to medium and let boil for five minutes.
- While oatmeal is cooking, prepare apples.
- Heat a small skillet to med/high heat and add in apples, butter and brown sugar.
- Saute the apples for 3 minutes.
- Once oatmeal is done combine apples with it and stir in vanilla.
- Serve and enjoy!
Pumpkin Recipes You May Enjoy:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.