Artichoke & Red Pepper Pesto Pasta is a delicious vegetarian entree. I love artichokes! I decided to cook from my pantry using Roland grilled artichoke hearts as the main ingredient. I ended up with Artichoke & Red Pepper Pesto Pasta. It was delicious. No one missed the meat at all with the meaty consistency of the grilled artichoke hearts.
If you wanted to add chicken to this dish it would be good too. However everyone was more than pleased with this Vegetarian dish at our house. I chose ingredients that were gluten free including Goldbaum brown rice pasta which was a great choice.
Artichoke and Pesto Pasta is a delicious vegetarian entree the whole family will enjoy.
Artichoke & Red Pepper Pesto Pasta
- 1 package roasted artichoke hearts
- 1 whole red pepper sliced
- 15 whole mushrooms sliced
- 1 package pasta
- 2 TBSP Pesto
- Parmesan Cheese optional
- In a skillet saute roasted artichoke hearts, red pepper and mushrooms.
- In a medium pot cook your pasta to al dente.
- Drain your noodles and add to your vegetables.
- Add 2 TBSP Pesto
- Heat until bubbly and mixed through.
- Add Parmesan if desired.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy: