I love this Autumn Tea Recipe. It is perfect for a crisp morning after you get up and you are looking for warmth. It is also the perfect addition for a tea menu or brunch. If you use decaf you can even enjoy right before bedtime snuggled up with a good book.
I suggest making your own Pumpkin Pie Spice Recipe to save money! I like to serve this Autumn Tea Recipe with Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread or Pumpkin Gingerbread. This Autumn Tea Recipe is perfect for the cooler weather of fall.
My Mom passed this recipe to me. She blogs at Friendship Tea. We enjoy having a spot of tea together and this is one of our favorites.
- 5 Tea Bags
- 5 Cups Boiling Water
- 5 cups unsweetened apple juice
- 2 cups cranberry juice
- 1/2 cup sugar or more to taste
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- A dash of cinnamon
- Place the tea bags in a large heat-proof bowl.
- Add boiling water.
- Cover and steep for 8 minutes.
- Discard tea bags.
- Add the remaining ingredients; stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Serve warm or cold over ice.
- Yield 3 quarts.