Avocado Bacon Grilled Cheese Sandwich may have just become my new favorite grilled cheese sandwich! It tastes so good and it’s mouthwatering with every bite. My hubby loved how all the ingredients came together and he loved that I used buns for the bread instead of traditional bread slices. I used Klosterman’s Honey Rolls and I highly suggest using them when making these sandwiches. The buns were fresh and gave the sandwich a much better taste!
If you love grilled cheese sandwiches, then you definitely need to try Avocado Bacon Grilled Cheese Sandwich a try very soon! I promise you will not be disappointed at all. The possibilities are endless with creating as many as you want with different ingredients!
Avocado Bacon Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Avocado Bacon Grilled Cheese Sandwich is a must try recipe because it is so delicious!
- 1 bun brand of choice
- 2 slices Provolone cheese
- 3-4 slices avocado
- 2 slices bacon, cooked
- 1 Tbsp margarine
- Heat a skillet over medium heat.
- Flip your bun over and spread margarine over the inside.
- Place one side of the bun, butter side down on to skillet.
- Place 1 slice of Provolone on bun, next add avocado and bacon, then place other slice of cheese on top.
- Place bun on top.
- Let cook 2 minutes are until bottom is brown.
- Gently flip over and cook another 1-2 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve right away.
More Sandwich Recipes You May Enjoy:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.