Avocado Bacon Grilled Cheese Sandwich just became my new favorite grilled cheese sandwich! It tastes so good and is mouthwatering with every bite. With this recipe I decided to use buns instead of traditional bread slices. I used Klosterman's Honey Rolls and they turned out amazing. The buns were fresh and gave the sandwich a much better taste!
If you love grilled cheese sandwiches, then you definitely need to try Avocado Bacon Grilled Cheese Sandwich a try very soon! The possibilities are endless when creating the perfect grilled cheese!
Avocado Bacon Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- 1 bun brand of choice
- 2 slices Provolone cheese
- 3-4 slices avocado
- 2 slices bacon, cooked
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- Heat a skillet over medium heat.
- Flip your bun over and spread margarine over the inside.
- Place one side of the bun, butter side down on to skillet.
- Place 1 slice of Provolone on bun, next add avocado and bacon, then place other slice of cheese on top.
- Place bun on top.
- Let cook 2 minutes are until bottom is brown.
- Gently flip over and cook another 1-2 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve right away.
More Sandwich Recipes You May Enjoy:
MORE RECIPES YOU MAY ENJOY:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places! Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.