Avocado Ranch Dressing is perfect for any salad and it is so easy to make. I love avocados so when I came across this recipe I couldn’t help but try it. Boy am I glad I made it because I have eaten a lot of salads this week just because of this dressing. It is packed full of healthy fats and the taste is spot on. Be sure to give it a try with this Chicken BLT Salad too.
Avocado Ranch Dressing
- 1/4 cup ripe avocado
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon buttermilk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons distilled white vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 pinch dried dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- Mash avocado in a bowl, then stir in mayonnaise, sour cream, buttermilk, and vinegar.
- Sprinkle with salt, parsley, dill, onion powder, and garlic powder.
- Stir until well blended, chill until ready to serve.
Be sure to check out these other Sauces and Seasonings:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.