There are only 5 ingredients in these Bacon Cheddar Cheese Pull Aparts which are perfect for game day! This bread is perfect for any party, tailgating or just to simple snack on. It is a delicious appetizer recipe.
I love to make this appetizer when we are having snacks at our house or when we are going to a party. I simply bake it and then wrap it in foil tightly to keep warm. My friends all FLIP over this delicious bread. Of course you can't go wrong with bacon and cheese!
With Superbowl right around the corner I wanted to get an early start to making my appetizers. So for the start of the NFL Playoff games I decided to make a few of my favorites. This Bacon Cheddar Cheese Pull Aparts is one of my top picks!
Only 5 ingredients needed! Yes only 5 and that includes the bread! Simply pick up a nice loaf of Italian or Sourdough Bread at the grocery. Using a sharp knife slice the bread in both directions. Do not cut through the bottom crust. Place cheese in between the slices. Sprinkle bacon bits liberally in between the cuts. Mix together butter and ranch seasoning packet and brush all over the bread with a pastry brush.
Then wrap it in foil and place on a baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes in a 350 degree oven. Unwrap and bake for 10 additional minutes until the cheese is melted and the bread begins to slightly toast (brown). Trust me on this one. Make a double batch if you are feeding a large crowd.
Bacon Cheddar Cheese Pull Aparts
- 1 loaf unsliced Sourdough bread or Italian bread I prefer Italian
- 8 oz cheddar cheese (or more) shredded
- 3 oz bag real bacon bits
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1 Tbsp Ranch dressing mix
- Using a sharp bread knife cut the bread going both directions.
- Do not cut through the bottom crust.
- Place cheese in between cuts.
- Sprinkle bacon bits on bread, making sure to get in between cuts.
- Mix together butter and Ranch dressing mix.
- Pour over bread.
- Wrap in foil the entire loaf in foil and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Unwrap and bake for an additional 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.