Bacon Egg Cups are the perfect no carb recipe to make for breakfast or brunch. You can prepare these Bacon Egg Cups ahead of time and then heat them up when company is getting ready to arrive or pull them fresh out of the oven. It is even better to make them with Eggland’s Best Eggs for Better Taste, Better Nutrition and Better Eggs!
This is a healthy breakfast that is full of taste and easy to make. It is Gluten Free (just be sure your Bacon is nitrate free) and it is also Paleo. Depending on if you eat cheese or not. You can eliminate the cheese and add spinach. This recipe is also Keto Friendly. I hope you enjoy Bacon Egg Cups as much as I do.
Are you looking for a delicious no carb breakfast? Bacon Egg Cups are a great way to start your day!
Bacon Egg Cups
- 12 slices bacon
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 cup green onions diced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Whip the eggs, salt, pepper and cheese with a fork.
- Spray non stick spray in 12 muffin tins.
- Wrap each piece of bacon inside the sides of each muffin cup.
- Fill each bacon lined muffin cup 3/4 of the way with the egg mixture.
- Sprinkle green onions on top of egg mixture.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, until the egg cups are golden brown and don’t jiggle.
- Use a knife to scoop them out of the tins.
- Serve immediately.
If you are preparing them ahead of time. Bake only for 20-25 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes. Then wrap each one in saran wrap then place in freezer ziploc bag. Place in freezer. When ready to prepare. Thaw in fridge overnight and cook in 350 degree oven for 10 minutes prior to serving.
Be sure to check out these other Breakfast recipes:
Disclosure: The Eggland’s Best coupon used to create this recipe, information, and two gift packs have been provided by Eggland’s Best. However all opinions are 100% our own.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.