This Bacon Grilled Cheese Sandwich is so delicious and perfect for lunch. My family loves grilled cheese sandwiches but I wanted something more. So I added some crispy bacon. Just be sure the brand of bacon that you use is gluten free and this is a gluten free recipe! It was a huge success and my husband raved about it for days. So next time you are wanting a gluten free sandwich be sure to try this!
When making this amazing sandwich I used Udi's bread. This is a delicious gluten free meal! I like it for breakfast, lunch or dinner!
Bacon Grilled Cheese Sandwich is so easy to make! Perfect for lunch or dinner on busy weeknights.
Bacon Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- 2 slices Udi's bread
- 3 slices bacon cooked
- 2 slices of colby jack cheese
- 2 tbsp butter
- Heat skillet over medium heat.
- Spread 1 tbsp butter on a piece of bread and place butter side down in skillet.
- Place 1 slice of cheese on bread.
- Place bacon on top and then put second piece of cheese on top of bacon.
- Spread 1 tbsp butter on bread and place on top of cheese with butter side up.
- Let sandwich cook 3-4 minutes or until golden brown.
- Flip over and cook another 3-4 minutes or until golden brown.
- Place on plate and serve.
Gluten Free Recipes:
Disclosure: Udi's provided product for this recipe.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.