This Bacon Grilled Cheese Sandwich is so delicious and perfect for lunch. My family loves grilled cheese sandwiches but I wanted something more. So I added some crispy bacon. Personally, I love to add sauteed mushrooms also. My family is not a fan but I love it! It was a huge success and my husband raved about it for days. So next time you are wanting a gluten free sandwich be sure to try this!
When making this amazing sandwich I used Udi's bread. This is a delicious gluten free meal! I like it for breakfast, lunch or dinner!
**Note - This Bacon Grilled Cheese Sandwich was made Gluten Free. You may want to make sure your bacon is Gluten Free. In general, bacon is usually gluten free but always be safe!
- 2 slices Udi's bread
- 3 slices bacon cooked
- 2 slices of colby jack cheese
- 2 tbsp butter
- Heat skillet over medium heat.
- Spread 1 tbsp butter on a piece of bread and place butter side down in skillet.
- Place 1 slice of cheese on bread.
- Place bacon on top and then put second piece of cheese on top of bacon.
- Spread 1 tbsp butter on bread and place on top of cheese with butter side up.
- Let sandwich cook 3-4 minutes or until golden brown.
- Flip over and cook another 3-4 minutes or until golden brown.
- Place on plate and serve.
Disclosure: Udi's provided product for this recipe.
Gluten Free Recipes:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.