Balsamic Grilled Asparagus is full of such great bold taste that you will want more and more! Since summer has arrived here in Kentucky I have been using my grill any chance I can get. The family loves grilled asparagus and I like to make it once a week. Our farmer's market sells some of the best locally grown asparagus and I love it! My basic recipe for grilling asparagus is here ---> Grilled Asparagus. But I wanted to try something different so I gave this recipe a try and I am glad I did.
My kids loved this easy Balsamic Grilled Asparagus! My one son had three helpings and I couldn't say no to him eating a healthy veggie. Best thing about this recipe is you only need fresh asparagus, balsamic vinegar and 30 minutes to marinade it. I paired this delicious Balsamic Grilled Asparagus with Grilled Montreal Steak.
Balsamic Grilled Asparagus is full of such great bold taste that you will want more and more!
Balsamic Grilled Asparagus
- 1 bunch of fresh asparagus
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Wash asparagus and place in ziploc bag.
- Pour balsamic vinegar into ziploc bag and seal.
- Lay bag in fridge and let marinade for at least 30 minutes or longer.
- Heat grill to med-high heat.
- Place grill skillet on grate and carefully place asparagus on skillet.
- Let grill for 4-5 minutes then flip over.
- Grill another 3-4 minutes.
- Remove from grill and serve.
More Grilling Recipes
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.