This easy BBQ Pork One Sheet Pan Dinner is ready in 30 minutes! It is a complete dinner all on one baking sheet, which makes clean up super easy. I have been working overtime at my job and these one sheet pan dinners have been my saving grace when making dinner for the family. This one sheet pan dinner is such an easy 30 minute meal!
To help with the prep, I would cut all my vegetables up in the morning before I left for work and stored them in a bowl in the fridge. That way when I got home all I had to do was toss everything in seasoning and onto the baking sheet it went. Be sure to try BBQ Pork One Sheet Pan Dinner, you will not be disappointed!
BBQ Pork One Sheet Pan Dinner
- 4 whole boneless pork chops
- 2 whole sweet potatoes peeled and diced
- 2 cups fresh brussels sprouts cut in half
- 4 tablespoon olive oil divided
- 2 tablespoon seasoning I use McCormick Montreal Steak Seasoning
- ¼ cup Country Bob's BBQ sauce or your favorite BBQ sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a 13X9 baking sheet with foil.
- Coat pork chops with BBQ sauce on both sides and place in the middle of the baking sheet.
- Place sweet potatoes in a medium size bowl and toss with 2 tablespoon olive oil and 1 tablespoon of seasoning, spread out on to one side of the baking sheet.
- In the same bowl add the brussels sprouts and toss with remaining oil and seasoning, spread out onto the other end of the baking sheet.
- Put in the oven and cook for 30 minutes.
- If desired, put more BBQ sauce on top of the pork chops before serving.
More Recipes You May Enjoy:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places! Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.