These Beach Theme Cupcakes are perfect for a summer birthday party, destination beach wedding bridal shower or just for fun with the kids! Friends of ours recently went to Florida to get married on the beach. They held a reception once they returned for those who were unable to make the destination wedding. They decorated the wedding reception with a beach decor to help feel as if you were there with them.
They made these amazing Beach Theme Cupcakes and they were so adorable. Plus they said it was super easy to make. With only a few ingredients and items, you can make them too and everyone will love them!
Beach Theme Cupcakes
- 24 prepared cupcakes
- 1 jar of frosting
- 1 sleeve of graham crackers
- 4 packets of Fruit by the Foot
- handful of gummy bears
- 24 Umbrella Sticks
- Place the graham crackers in a food processor and pulse until they are fine.
- Place graham cracker (sand) in a shallow bowl.
- Frost the top of the cupcake with a thin layer of frosting, then dip into the graham powder.
- Next cut a 1 inch square of the Fruit of the Foot and use a small dab of frosting to place on the cupcake.
- Next using a small dab of frosting place a gummy bear on the beach mat (Fruit by the Foot).
- Add an umbrella and repeat on all remaining cupcakes.
- Store in the fridge until ready to serve.
More Summer Dessert Recipes
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.