Best Chocolate Chip Banana Bread is seriously the BEST bread recipe I have ever had. The banana bread is so moist and flavorful.
I am so happy that the recipe doesn't call for cups of sour cream. In other banana bread recipes, the amount of sour cream makes the bread very dense. I like a light and moist banana bread and this recipe nails it!
The other great thing about this recipe is I had all the ingredients on hand in my kitchen. I did not need to make a special trip to the store or add anything to my shopping list.
I could not wait for this Best Chocolate Chip Banana Bread to get done baking; the aroma was making my mouth water. Even my hubby kept asking when it would be ready. Be sure to try this recipe if you love banana bread because you will not be disappointed!
Best Chocolate Chip Banana Bread EVER! You will not be disappointed in this amazing banana bread recipe! It makes great gifts too! Just wrap it up with some parchment paper and tie a ribbon to give with the printed recipe.
Best Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- 1 ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 stick salted butter
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup milk
- 3 to 4 whole mashed bananas
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 ½ cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips or regular chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream together sugar and butter, add eggs one at a time.
- Mix in milk, bananas and vanilla.
- Stir in dry ingredients - do not over mix the batter, you do not want it smooth, over mixing the batter will give you tough, rubbery bread.
- Pour into greased loaf pan.
- Bake until bread is golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 60 mins for regular loaf pan, or 30 mins for mini loaves.
- Cool on cooling rack.
- Serve and enjoy!
Best Bread Recipes
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.