This post may contain affiliate links.
This is the Best Fruit Dip and with Only 3 Ingredients perfect to make for any party! This sweet, whipped and creamy fruit dip is unlike any other fruit dip. I think it is the best and so does my family, plus it is super easy to prepare. So why not like a recipe that only has 3 ingredients in it. It is my go-to recipe for parties and special occasions. Once you give it a try it is sure to be yours too!
All you need is a jar of marshmallow fluff, a can of frozen orange juice and cream cheese. Plus you will need fresh fruit to dip in it or you can eat it alone, no judgement here because I have done the same thing!
Mix everything together and you have Best Fruit Dip made with only 3 ingredients! It is the perfect fruit dip to make for parties, barbecues or family gatherings. I think it would be the perfect baby shower or bridal shower food. Everyone will devour this easy fruit dip and be asking for the recipe! Best of all you are encouraging your kids to eat fruit so I call that a win! Enjoy this easy to prepare yummy appetizer.
Best Fruit Dip - Only 3 Ingredients
- 7 oz Marshmallow Creme
- 8 oz cream cheese softened to room temperature
- 2 Tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate
- fresh fruit for serving
- Spoon marshmallow creme into a large, microwave safe bowl, and microwave for 20 seconds.
- Whisk in softened cream cheese and orange juice concentrate until very smooth.
- Chill, then serve with fruit.