Biscuits & Gravy Breakfast Casserole is out of this world, mouth watering goodness! Yes I liked it that much and so did my family. They have already requested for me to make this for Christmas morning. I came across this recipe because I saw several of my family and friends posting it on Facebook. My Mom happen to be one of them so I asked her about it and she told me I just had to make it. Boy am I glad I did because this will be a breakfast recipe that definitely goes on the menu.
One of the best things about this recipe is you do not need a lot of ingredients. In fact you only need eggs, sausage, gravy mix, cheese, milk and biscuits. Which I had all of them on hand in my kitchen and pantry. Be sure to add salt and pepper for seasoning to your taste to make it perfect! When I made this delicious Biscuits & Gravy Breakfast Casserole I also made Crockpot Hot Cocoa for the kids to enjoy along with it.
- 1 lb sausage
- 1 pkg McCormick Sausage Gravy Mix
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 12oz can biscuits (I used Pillsbury Butter Grands)
- salt and pepper to season if desired
- Preheat oven to 350 degree's.
- Take a 9x13 pan and spray it with cooking spray.
- Then take the Biscuits and cut them into 1" pieces and line bottom of pan. cook sausage and scatter over biscuits.
- Sprinkle with Cheddar Cheese.
- Whisk eggs and milk with a pinch of salt and pepper and pour it over the pan.
- Make Gravy mix per package directions but do not cook it according to package directions and pour over top (do not heat gravy).
- Bake in the oven for about 38-42 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Biscuits & Gravy Breakfast Casserole is out of this world, mouth watering goodness! Perfect for Christmas morning or any holiday!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.